Thursday, December 4, 2008

I taught myself how to read...

... when I was little with Hooked on Phonics. Ever since then, I have loved to read; I just haven't had the time. I picked up Twilight this past weekend, and I made the time last night. It is compelling, to say the least. I started it last night, and I only lack about 100 pages. I was so tired, but I wanted to finish it so badly! I will update on what I think of the first of the series.

My favorite book series has to be the Left Behind series, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. I have read all of them, and they are fantastic. Basically, they fictionalize (based upon scripture though, of course) the Rapture, Armageddon, the Antichrist and the Second Coming of Christ. If you haven't read them, you should. They are NOT "preachy" and are an easy read. I think my second favorite author is John Grisham, by far.

Anyway, I am planning to read the whole Twilight series, before seeing the movie.

I just realized how random this post was.

0 comments: