Sunday, November 30, 2008

I got tagged! All things John...

Tagged!!
Erica tagged me, yay! I haven't posted in the past couple of days, because it's actually been pretty busy. Between shopping, running, making a gingerbread house and eating, it was hard to find the time to sit down and write. Anywho, this is so fun, and I hope I can remember the answers to some of these questions... This quiz is about John :-D

1. Where did you meet? We met at a tanning salon that I worked at in college. Our stories differ a tad about what actually "caught his eye", but the outcome was the same. He brought me beer on Halloween, because I had to work, and he gave me his number on a Post-it, that I still have to this day.

2. How long did you date? Our "dating" anniversary was 11/10/02, and we got married on 08/02/08, so nearly six years.

3. How long have you been married? Approximately four months, and we JUST got our DVD of pictures back this weekend. I'm a little miffed at the photog, needless to say..

4. What does he say that surprises you? His open-mindedness is always a pleasent surprise. Surprisingly, he used to be pretty judgmental, and I've really tried to get him to think of what "the other guy" might be having to deal with... He is getting much better in his old age ;-)

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Oddly-enough, I think I like his shoulders the most. His shoulders are massive really, and it makes me feel like he could crush anything. It must be some sort of primal cavewoman has a caveman that can protect her thing... who knows. I love his eyes, because they are beautiful, and his arms. His heart is pretty durn cool, too.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? Someone told me once that God only gives little girls to special men. That sentiment certainly applies to him. He is such a wonderful Daddy.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Steph, Mommy

8. What is his favorite color? Probably Real Tree Camo or blue.. not really positive..

9. What is his favorite food? Chips and hot sauce. I think if he were able to live on chips and hot sauce, he would do it.

10. What is his favorite sport? Baseball to watch, football to play fantasy leagues with and hunting

11. When and where did you first kiss? At his house in Stephenville the first night that we had gone out

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to work in the yard together, work out, play with the girls

13. Do you have any children? Yes, two. Kayden is 4 and Kylee is 19 months.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can cook really well, and he loves to do it. In fact, when I come home from work and want to cook, he never lets me!

15. How old is he? 29

16. Who said "I love you" first? I hinted at it but he actually said it first, suprisingly, again.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Anything that has a good "beat", and that is how he describes it, whether it be rap (which is usually the case), country or rock.

18. What do you most admire about him? I, of course, admire how much he loves his girls. He is very organized, though, and it borders OCD. Everyone in this world could learn a thing or two from him in that respect.

19. Do you think he will read this? I don't even know if he has the link to "our" blog. Lord knows I've sent it tons of times.

20. Where did you go on your first date? He made back strap at his house, and I punched the wall, because I bit into a habanero.

Ok, Allison and Lynda, you're IT!

0 comments: