Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It has been forever and EVER since I have posted... I've been in a funk at work, simply because people disappoint me. I have seen a shady side of some co-workers that I wish I had never seen. ANYWAY...



We had a good weekend. We went over to "Jevon and Randi's House", and he really has found "the" keeper. We love her, and we really love them together. I think she won Kayden over immediately, and Jevon even became more in-touch with his paternal side around Kylee. Apparently, she woke up in the middle of the night, when he went in their room to pee or something, and she was in her pack 'n play in there. He comforted her and rubbed her tummy to put her back to sleep... too cute...


We adults had a good time, too. They cooked steaks and chicken for everyone (i.e. Ry, Kellie, Byron and Whitney, and John and me.) We drank beer until God knows how long and played Cranium. Some of the highlights were when Whitney had to act out a vibrator, and John sculpted (to lead me to correctly guess) a wedding cake and bowling ball....it was funny. All he had to do was make the dumb pillars that he wants in between the layers, and I guessed it. As many heated debates as we have had about those stupid things, and as many nightmares as I have had about my wedding turning into a tribute to the Go-Gos and Michael Jackson.. who knows.. maybe that would be RAD DUDE!! ... uh, just kidding..


Kylee playing in the yard at Randi and Jevon's house..





Kayden and Randi swinging on the hammock... Kayden wanted to wear her "pretty dress" to their house, and everyone thought it was cute. I think John was surprised that I let her wear a play dress, but I didn't think twice... My Mom never would have let me wear play clothes anywhere, and she would have brought hair spray and a brush to boot.... I left the hair brush and hair spray at home....









1 comments:

Erica said...

AH, looks like ya'll are having fun and getting to see some people more often than before!! That's great! I wish we could come hang out, but soon enough.. We are hoping to be back in Texas for good by ya'lls wedding or a little after!!!