Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm in a unique and challenging situation in my life. I know someone (not anyone that is family) that has lied to my face numerous times. This person knows that they are lying and knows that I know that. The interesting part is that I have to assume that this person is telling me the truth. I know that I am being slightly vague, but I have to be. I need to vent, and at the same time I feel like I'm in a movie listening to this person talk. I didn't realize how vile people could be, until I was faced with situations in which in an instant someone can come up with a lie to talk their way out of something. It amazes me that people can be so good at lying.... Doesn't it eat them up inside to be so dishonest? I feel like karma is going to strike me down, when I even tell white lies, and I feel like I would end up like the street guy in Ghost being carried away by transparent demon-like things to the depths of hell. Seriously. I think everything ends up coming full-circle at some point in your life.

I guess I'm just frustrated. To sum up the rambling... There is an individual that I have caught in numerous lies in the past couple of days that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I chose not to take action against this person in the hopes that this is just some sort of rebellion against a stressful environment. Others know that this person is lying, and it would be my call to take action. I choose not to, simply because I would feel badly about any negative action that I pursued. Oh lordy, long story...

Personally, I can't stand liars. Liars make me sick. Give them enough rope I say. I'll post pictures of the girls later, and add more cheerful commentary. When am I going to win the lottery, so that I don't have to participate in adult daycare? grr

0 comments: