Sunday, March 16, 2008

Engagement Pictures!!

We finally got our engagement pictures done! We went to the Gaylord Texan, which is beautiful inside. I am completely in love with the Spanish architecture in the atrium. If you ever pass through Grapevine, I think it is well-worth visiting. The hotel rates are high of course, but there are four or five restaraunts, some shops and a spa all within the resort. Anyway, it was recommended that we take them there by our photographer, so kudos to Chris! I loved it!

Here are a few from the shoot. We literally took hundreds, so these are some of the ones that both of us had on our LONG list to narrow down for prints...

waiting for John to change...
I liked this doorway and I really wanted to get it in the picture... not quite the effect I was hoping for, but it is still nice...



We both love the colors in this one.
The doors behind us were enormously heavy Spanish doors, and I really liked them obviously. We have a ton of pictures in front of them.


I have to say that I adore this shot. I think this is my favorite, and this might be the best picture that we have ever taken.




























2 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

ok, try that again.. I love the pictures.. How exciting.. they are awesome!! Doesn't all that make you want to be a photographer.. I do!! So is your photographer from CS or DFW?? It will be here before you know it!! Yea!!