Monday, September 10, 2007

My Last 20's B-day with the roaches...

So, we went to the Kroll wedding. Let me first say that it was a beautiful wedding, and we had a great time. The setting was in the back of a beautiful country home, and you could hear the river running in the background during the ceremony. Pepper looked awesome, of course. I cried when I saw the flower girls walking down the aisle... All I could think was that my girls will be doing that very thing for me in less than a year. I was sniffling like a baby. I had to let my nose run though, since I didn't want anyone to think I was a retard... However, Mr. Hunting Shirt (some dude was wearing a hunting t-shirt with some dumb saying on it) in front of me was probably the only one that could hear me other than Carrie. Anyway, I was touched and sweaty, and hoping upon hope that my deodorant would come through for me. I never got any complaints, so I guess I didn't stink.

I'll post more later, after I finish my work day. Stress....

I'll also explain about the roach friends we met at the hotel.... gross...

0 comments: