Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kayden's Third Birthday Shindig!





Well, the party was a success. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and we got another picture with the four generations of women on my side of the family. I truly cherish those moments.








Kayden's theme was Dora, and I think she's going to be Dora for Halloween, too... Of course, I want her to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, because Robert (her bestest friend ever) is going to be Peter Pan. I mean, I like Dora and all, but I want some cute pictures haha. Kayden and Robert were Raggedy Ann and Andy last year, and I made her costume. Uh, not sure that's going to work this year... I'll maybe make Kylee's ... OH MY GOSH, I just thought that I should probably make Kylee into Dora's little monkey-sidekick BOOTS! Hmm...


Anyway, we had a Dora jump house, a big huge water slide and all the food and beer any parent could want lol We really do appreciate everyone coming. Her Meme, Papa, Aunt Shell, Uncle Rick, cousins Cassey and Nicole, Nan, Poppy and Nana all made the trip to celebrate with us. Nana even brought Hardy a chew toy that he has already eaten the stuffing out of it.


Well, I need to get to cleaning, and I'm going to listen to a sermon while I do it. I've been following the pastor's sermons at A&M UMC online, and I really really like his message. I'm probably going to join that church, before we are married there, and Sunday feel so much better, when I either read or listen to a sermon... so I'm off to do the dishes with the Lord lol

I'll post more later.

Oh, and here's the A&M UMC link, in case anyone wants to listen to his sermons either through Windows Media Player or Podcast. You can just read the transcript (much faster ;-)) also.

http://www.am-umc.org/podcast.htm

http://www.am-umc.org/sermon_transcripts2.htm

0 comments: