Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I don't do NAPS!

When you get to work and you make the first pot of coffee, and the toilet seats are still up.. you know you get there early...

Anyway, I am getting so excited about the wedding. I think once the countdown reached the "6 months and something" mark, I developed butterflies. I sent Save the Date magnets out, and apparently some of them arrived a little damaged. Well, the actual magnet was not damaged, but the envelope was. Maybe I can borrow that from Karma, and that will be the only thing that goes wrong throughout this whole process.... I wish.... We have a workshop to go to on Saturday at the church.

I know this post isn't incredibly interesting, but I just wanted to say "Hi" really and post this picture...


1 comments:

Erica said...

Ah, I love naps.. glad Emma still does naps!! So were ya'll in town this weekend?? I never got a call.. by the way, my phone broke and I need your phone #s again! Ugh! Have a great week!