Sunday, January 6, 2008

Daddy came home today from tree watching. His hunting season this year consisted of taking pictures of my Grandmother's donkey, the leaves changing and raccoons. OH - my bad, I think he got a picture of a bobcat... I think...

Anyway, he came back from tree watching, and we all went to the park with Kayden's friend Skylar. Skylar lives across the street, and her parents are our friends, too. We have a GREAT street, by the way. I think we might qualify as neighbor snobs. We have the BEST.

I took my camera, kids and determination to the park. A friend that I used to work with shot some awesome film pictures of Kayden, when she was about eighteen months old. I thought I would take my digital in black and white mode for a spin to see if I could get the same effect. I think I got some great shots, although I am so green at this. The goal, and yes there is one, is to have a wall decorated with the most beautiful black and white shots of the girls that I can possibly muster.

This was the first stab at that...


Daddy took her down the slide.

Such a trusting little face.


The ONLY time that I could catch her, before she ran from me!


Uh, excuse me, I'm trying to swing here, people..


You'll have to speak with my agent.


Super Sports Action Mode! It works!


Kayden's friend Skylar. This was my favorite of her.


I seee youuu.


My favorite.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Too cute.. those are good.. that is cool that you can do black and white on your camera.. mine just transfers them on the computer to b&w.. have a good week!:)