Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Less than an hour to go...

And both of my girls are in their beds.. .present enough. The fire is crackling, the tree is still on and I feel cozy. I wish John didn't snore...

We have had an unbelievably blessed year. We have two beautiful Daughters that couldn't be more spoiled. Ithink about the people that are outside in the cold right now, and I wish I could help them all. There is a couple that appear to be in their fifties that I see on my way to work every day. I wonder if they are warm or if they have children that wonder how they are. The man wears a reflective vest, which I presume is to keep them from getting hit while crossing the street. That is all I ever see them doing. This time of year I wish I had enough to give to all of them. All I can do is wish them enough, and pray that God will somehow take care of the rest.

I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas. Kiss your babies if you have them, and say a prayer for the less fortunate. I only hope that one day I can do more...

Love. Good night.

0 comments: